Two days away from departure:
- My webcam starts dying on me.
- My internet connection starts dying on me.
- My external HD is probably gonna start dying on me also, at the rate I'm force-feeding files into it.
- I cannot stop buying things.
- There are still people I haven't met up with, and will probably not see anymore until a year later.
- In a dilemma on whether or not to inform certain people of my departure.
- I haven't finished packing.
- In fact, I just started packing.
- And my clothes pile outsized my remaining luggage spaces by two times - not including shoes.
Damn champion.dot.com la, Hsin. Well done.
biscuit @ 02:58 am |
June 1, 2007 04:29 PM PDT
How come got no more updates?
April 25, 2007 08:35 PM PDT
April 23, 2007 11:00 AM PDT
bila update wor?
March 28, 2007 02:22 PM PDT
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE?? I'm getting impatient already!
February 21, 2007 12:58 PM PST
February 8, 2007 11:35 AM PST
u leaving so soon ar?!!!
haven met up with u for such a long time :s
February 7, 2007 11:30 PM PST
Well done babe! Well done! *thumbs up* haha
Here's a story of Hsin, a 21 year old self-proclaimed chiq whose sweat, blood and tears within 11 months of SAM in Taylor's College, Malaysia had finally paid off with remarkable results. *bows* (^ ^) After one whole unproductive biotech year in Monash University Malaysia, has finally moved on to greener pastures of the arts business - specifically, in mass communications. As of now, is proudly a Murdoch University BA in Media Studies student in KDU College.
Has great love for:
food, photography, great metropolitan cities, British accent, witty and dry humour, posh bars and restaurants with artsy interior, Discovery Travel and Adventures, men who cook, hysterical laughters, compiling thematic CDs, dirt cheap accessories, Nick Hornby, all-you-can-eat buffet, Japanese everything, jazzy romantic soundtracks, BMW, bittorrent, Starbucks, moshpits, wild dancefloors, live gigs, he who sings like Jason Wade and John Mayer, technology in general
Has low tolerance for (among many):
over-sensitive men, durians, bad English in print, most Malaysian establishments, most government personnel, MPPJ, hypocrites, manufactured pop, cheap chocolates, modified national cars with blue lights and ugly spoilers, Toyota UNSER drivers, sleazy uncles in bars n clubs, our censorship board, George Bush.
Considerably cynical over boy-girl relationships, but never stopped hoping for her knight in shiny beemer.
My Alter Ego: Mona Lisa Overdrive.